Major Kong, not appearing to suffer from too much martial discord, but getting ready to deliver some.
- Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Present an image of martial discord from whatever period or situation you’d like.
7 random or weird facts about myself:
- People gross me out: I hate hair. Loose hair—not connected to a body, that is.
- People gross me out: I hate hearing people eat, or slurp their drink.
- I love sci-fi, almost to the complete exclusion of all other entertainment in books, TV, and movies.
- Someday I would like to be a cyborg. Preferably through an enhancement of my own choice and not through a need for a basic replacement part.
- I’ve always been a Republican but since they got on this awful religious kick I’ve had to give it up. But I’ll never be a Democrat, so I’m planning to write in my own name or vote for General Zod in 2008.
- I love to cook.
- For an old bat of nearly half a century, I am damn well-preserved. I credit the U.S. Army pickling process™.
7 fresh victims (blogs I read, but frankly, one would be ill-advised to hold one’s breath waiting for most of them to complete this exercise):
- Jason Sigger - Armchair Generalist
- George Smith – Dick Destiny
- Mo – Neurophilosophy
- meh – Protoforge
- Kevin Arthur – Question Technology
- Weaz – S. Weasel
- Steven Moyer – The Tension
Filed under: miscellaneous